blog.zip and save to desktop
Double click .zip file to open contents of blog folder
Download a code editor. In this tutorial, I'll use Atom
Open index.html and make changes to commented sections
Open post1.html through post6.html to make changes to posts
- Open up your command line tool. For Mac, this is Terminal.
- Change directories into your blog folder. The command is: cd desktop/blog
- Execute Command: docker build -t blog:1.0 .
- Execute Command: docker tag blog:1.0 dockerhubusername/blog:1.0
- Execute Command: docker push dockerhubusername/blog:1.0
- Create a Keplr Wallet
- Download Akashlytics, import your Keplr mnemonic, and send 5.5 AKT to your wallet. If you have a restrictions on app downloads, you can solve that problem with the command sudo spctl --master-disable
- Create a new certificate
- Create a new deployment
- Select hello-world manifest, change the image tag to dockerhubusername/blog:1.0, and adjust price (uakt) to 500