Download Personal Website .zip and save to desktop
Double click .zip file to open contents of personal-website folder
Download a code editor. In this tutorial, I'll use Atom
- Find a photograph of yourself, rename it to myphotograph.jpeg, drag it into the personal-website folder, and replace the current image
- Download your resume as a pdf, name it resume.pdf, drag it into the personal-website folder, and replace the current file
- Download any impressive document you have as a pdf, rename it document.pdf, drag it into the personal-website folder, and replace the current file.
If you don't have a file you want to add, we can replace this section with your Twitter page in Step Five. If you don't want the section at all, delete
line 20 in index.html in Step Five.
- Open index.html and make changes to commented section
- If you don't want to include a document, you can replace this section with your Twitter account. To do this, go to line 20 of index.html and change the
href="document.pdf" to your Twitter account URL, e.g. href="https://twitter.com/JeromeBerkshire". Then, also on line 20, change src="econ.png" to
Open style.css and make changes to commented section
- Open up your command line tool. For Mac, this is Terminal.
- Change directories into your personal-website folder. The command is: cd desktop/personal-website
- Execute Command: docker build -t personal-website:1.0 .
- Execute Command: docker tag personal-website:1.0 dockerhubusername/personal-website:1.0
- Execute Command: docker push dockerhubusername/personal-website:1.0
- Create a Keplr Wallet
- Download Akashlytics, import your Keplr mnemonic, and send 5.5 AKT to your wallet. If you have a restrictions on app downloads, you can solve that problem with the command sudo spctl --master-disable
- Create a new certificate
- Create a new deployment
- Select hello-world manifest, change the image tag to dockerhubusername/personal-website:1.0, and adjust price (uakt) if necessary